Our consultancy services include but are not limited to:
• Compliance advice on Government’s / Clients’ Health & Safety laws and procedures.
• Providing advice on Construction, Design & Management in order to satisfy the requirements of Regulations.
• Drafting of Pre-Construction and Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans.
• Drafting of Health & Safety policy manuals.
• Drafting of Safe Operating Procedures manuals.
• Risk assessments/analysis/audits and/or reporting.
• Provision of Health & Safety method statements.
• Worksite Inspections.
• Personal Protective Equipment Assessments.
• Four stage clearance testing of enclosures.
• Company Health and Safety Audits.
• Accident Reporting.
Health Safety & Environmental
MASC provides the full spectrum of health, safety and environmental consulting services. We typically assist clients with the introduction and maintenance of Health and Safety procedures and programs. This may involve the carrying out of health and safety audits, the provision of a bespoke consulting service or the drafting of health & safety documentation. We are also the leading provider all types of health & safety training, presentations and seminars.
MASC has resources and a trained and industry-oriented experts’ pool that is utilized for the inspections. MASC has expanded its Inspection Services in following areas:
- Third Party Inspections
- Inspection and Load Testing of Cranes & Rigging Equipment
- Industrial Safety and Training
- Stage Inspection of New construction
- Procurement or Pre/Post Delivery Inspections
- Third Party Camp Safety Audit
- Pre-assessment Quality Audits for companies
MASC Specializes in value added consultancy, training and auditing services for the entire range of Management System Certifications.
+92 333 3106236